In May 2019, the hydrogen and syngas community will be getting together in Munich for Linde’s 11th Hydrogen and Syngas Symposium. Running from 15 to 17 May, this 2-day event will be taking a very close look at the latest market and industry insights, innovations and trends.
More than 20 expert speakers from Linde and the wider industry are lined up for a thought-provoking range of technology and breakout sessions – all geared towards “Keeping you ahead of the syngas curve”.
- Hydrogen, carbon monoxide and syngas portfolio for the production of ammonia and other chemicals
- LINDE PLANTSERV™ service offerings
- Virtual reality tour of an ammonia and HyCO plant
- Success story showcasing modularised HydroPrime® Max plant
- Operational experiences from Linde-owned ammonia plants
- Project financing case studies in collaboration with German ECA Hermes & associated bank
- Start-up insights for world-scale hydrogen and syngas production based on residue gasification in refineries
- Configuration and operation of world’s largest oxy-enriched sulfur recovery unit
- Innovative hydrogen and syngas solutions to comply with stricter carbon management regulations and support the renewable energy transition