- Process Plants
- Air separation plants
- LNG and natural gas processing plants
- Hydrogen and synthesis gas plants
- Petrochemical plants
- Adsorption and membrane plants
- Cryogenic plants
- CO₂ plants
- Furnaces, fired heaters and incinerators
Linde has successfully delivered over 3,000 cryogenic air separation units around the globe. Around 250 of these are customised builds – all individually designed to deliver the gases in the purities and volumes needed by our customers, even in remote, extremely harsh environments.
In fact, we have engineered some of the world’s largest and most sophisticated multi-train complexes, where individual trains produce up to 5,500 tonnes of oxygen a day.
Complementing our engineering know-how, we also operate more than 400 air separation units ourselves. This synergised expertise means we have the experience and know-how to master all of the challenges involved in engineering world-class plants.
Delivery of world’s largest coldbox weighing 800 tonnes for Jamnagar, India.
Highlights of our customised air separation units
- State-of-the-art technology and proven design for reliable operation
- Global execution capabilities due to worldwide presence
- Vast experience in the engineering and operation of customized air separation plants
- Global sourcing and procurement capabilities for cost efficiencies
- Professional support services across full lifecycle from consulting through commissioning to start-up and operation
- Excellent track record in quality, health, safety and environmental (QHSE) protection
- High power efficiency
- Ease of maintenance for low OPEX
- Services over the entire lifecycle of a plant